Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
ThemeForest,June 27, 2022 at 05:34 AM
LIVE PREVIEWBUY FOR $39
Highly flexible, fast and efficient, completely customizable and supported by professionals: Whether you are looking for bold, conversion-optimized landing pages, a slick, modern blog or an attractive online store to run your business—Off the Shelf is the only online marketing theme you will ever need to create websites that deliver outstanding results and boost your conversions!
Sell a single product with a bold product landing page, build an online shop or offer your services online—Off the Shelf has your back. With its unique features and beautifully designed templates, it is the most powerful online marketing theme for WordPress.
You can use multiple designs on a single site. Present each of your products with style, give your every ebook its own unique mini-site with separate menu and design, assign each product category in your WooCommerce store a unique look – the possibilities are endless.
We are regularly adding new landing page demo templates – and you can try them out one by one (or use them all at once), without losing any of the pages you have already created, and without spamming your site with unwanted pages and resources.
eBooks, mobile apps for various app stores, downloadable music—a single product or an entire range of products with WooCommerce; a modern business or corporate website, a personal blog: Off the Shelf is the ultimate WordPress theme, the only one you’ll ever need.
Off the Shelf was made with content first in mind, clean code, fully indexable and a meaningful link structure. The theme works great with popular SEO plugins such
as Yoast SEO. Search Engines will love your new project!
(Excerpt of the change log)
==> Version 1.6.0 (2018-03-13)
- Fixed: Colour and font selector buttons not rendered correctly
- Fixed: WooCommerce product links (detail icon) point to invalid URL and "out of stock" icon has invalid label
- Fixed: WooCommerce templates out of date & display issues
==> Version 1.5.6 (2017-08-22)
- Bug: Fixed issue with OtS Icon Block widget preventing description from being saved in WP 4.8.x
==> Version 1.5.5 (2017-06-20)
- Bug: Fixed menu issue that displayed mobile menu button even if menu was selected to be hidden
- New Feature: Added option to globally disable parallax effect
==> Version 1.5.2 (2017-05-25)
- Fixed page builder bug causing rendering issues after plug-in update
==> Version 1.5.0 (2017-04-20)
- Updated: compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.x
- Various minor bug fixes
==> Version 1.4.5 (2016-09-29)
- Updated user manual, added tutorials
- Improved WooCommerce styling for checkout tables
- Some list elements did not render as designed
- Compatibility fixes for
==> Version 1.4.0 (2016-08-20)
- Updated WooCommerce templates
- Fixed caching issues affecting some users
- Fixed bug in icon block widget which opened all links in a new window
==> Version 1.3.0 (2016-06-11)
- Core Feature Pack plug-in updated
- Theme options now allow to select post types that should support page builder
- Template import tool now imports images individually to reduce resource use
- Various small compatibility fixes
- Category banners using page builder with more than one column were not correctly rendered
==> Version 1.2.3 (2016-05-06)
- Icon list items showed default list style symbol behind selected icon
- Portfolio Item widget now allows for selection of thumbnail size.
- Improvements to template installer
==> Version 1.2.2 (2016-04-03)
- Fixed minor layout issue connected to tablet/mobile device width.
==> Version 1.2.1 (2016-03-30)
- Spacing issues introduced with version 1.2.0.
==> Version 1.2.0 (2016-03-29)
- Added main menu alignment options
- Improved how images are added in widgets, and added preview
- oEmbed behaviour for grid views revised
- Added option to open link in new window to OtS call to action block widget
- Twitter share buttons in blog posts now include post title
- WooCommerce templates and CSS updated
- Adjustments for responsive image feature
- Added option to apply font styles to default button style
- Unordered and ordered lists lacked styling in widget content
- Breadcrumb order differed from selection in theme options panel
- Hand-crafted excerpts were not rendered
- Gravity Forms widget rendered title, even if hidden in options
- Removed page builder plug-in error messages in debug mode
- Social sharing icons container was displayed even if no social icons or tags were enabled
- blog-layout-* classes were rendered even when not required
- Fixed broken image for loading indicator in stylesheet
- OtS Icon Block widget did not escape description as expected
==> Version 1.1.1 (2016-01-01)
- Addressed a compatibility issue concerning SO PageBuilder Widgets Bundle plug-in
- Added 2 new starter template packages to the theme
==> Version 1.1.0 (2015-12-28)
- WP 4.4: Comment fields not in correct order
- Blog posts using the page builder rendered wrong content and did not use Page Buidler output
- Hide on desktop did not work
- Added smooth scrolling and anchor link support
- Button styles are imported with landing page packages
==> Version 1.0.9 (2015-12-07)
- Fixed: One-column rows lacked padding/margins applied to multi-column rows
- Fixed: Password protection did not work for pages built with page builder
- Fixed: Buttons were rendered as plain text if no URL present
- Added option to re-import default theme options
- Added explanatory text to footer and sub footer, header and sub header options
- Added explanatory hint to header text/link colour options pointing to banner settings for transparent headers
- Added limited HTML support to all widgets that output user-entered text
==> Version 1.0.8 (2015-11-18)
- Some page builder widgets did not save all settings when used in sidebar
- Added quick edit toolbar to access banner and profile editors from the page editor
==> Version 1.0.7 (2015-11-16)
- Added additional repository checks to prevent uncaught errors in installation routine.
- Added dedicated OtS Gravity Forms widget for better integration of Gravity Forms.
New language files, additional documentation (forms, troubleshooting guide).
==> Version 1.0.6 (2015-11-12)
- Class names for widget containers were translated unintentionally
- Divider in header was displayed even if not needed
==> Version 1.0.5 (2015-11-11)
- Theme Options required edit_themes permission, lowered to edit_theme_options
- "Undefined Error" did not provide exact error message from web server
- "Write comment" links were available even if the comment feature was off
- Default profile (if none installed or none active) displayed wrong title
- Bio Block widget did not display all social icons when website etc. were not entered
- Improved labels for 'make default' on imports page and added tooltips
- Added new inline help tooltips to profile options in admin panel
- Added option to hide admin toolbar items via filter/constant
- Added option to hide support options as a white-label option for developers
- Added custom language switcher for WPML
==> Version 1.0.4 (2015-11-04)
- Fixed: Animation duration and delay now applied in ms
- Fixed: Pages not using page builder were not rendered correctly
==> Version 1.0.3 (2015-11-03)
- Fixed: Title was duplicated in WordPress 4.1+
- Fixed: HTML escaping functions were applied too strictly to custom code
- Fixed: Minor styling issues (widgets)
- Updated: Added additional error messages to update check and installer
- Added: Animations supported for entire rows and individual widgets
- Added: Individual banners can now also be added to single blog posts
* SEO improvements
==> Version 1.0.1 (2015-10-29)
- Minor bug fix affecting theme settings engine
==> Version 1.0.0 (2015-10-29)
- Initial Release
Jun 27 2022
There have been no answers to this question yet
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.