Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
Codecanyon Indonesia,June 26, 2022 at 06:19 PM
From the makers of
This is a standalone WordPress plugin for the UserPro User Bookmarks addon here.
It has the same features of the bookmarks addon, and does not require UserPro to be installed – So It can be used standalone on any WordPress site!
User Bookmarks plugin will allow users to bookmark any content they want, posts, forum topics, custom posts, and also manage their bookmarks into collections. The plugin offers a simple way to show the bookmarks and bookmark widget and can be integrated into any theme.
Users can favorite or bookmark posts, products, forum topics as well as any custom post types!
A Sidebar widget to bookmark any content, add new collection, and remove a bookmarked post!
You can enable auto-embedding of Bookmark widget on all post types you WANT via admin settings!
A simple shortcode [collections] that can be embedded anywhere to allow user to manage his bookmarks and view/access them easily via ajax.
Admin settings to enable the bookmarking on these post types you want only, and exclude specific posts from being bookmarked too, plus many other customization options to tweak the text, and so on.
Allow entire collections to be removed, or give user the choice to keep bookmarks and remove the collection!
You can embed the bookmark widget via shortcode (in addition sidebar widget and automatic embedding):
Or via php API:
So simple. And you can also embed the collections via shortcode:
or via php API
There are a bunch of options that can be customized via shortcode, the same settings that are available in tool settings are customizable via shortcode, so you can rename bookmark to favorite or translate it to your language.
This tool is fully localized too!
Version 3.5 (15 Apr 2022)
- Fixed Bug : Changed logo URL in wp-admin.
Version 3.4 (04 Aug 2017)
- Enhancement : Bookmark count column is now made sortable
Version 3.3 (21 June 2017)
- New Feature : Collections can be displayed in Grid Layout ( Use the shortcode as follows - [collections layout="grid"] )
Version 3.2 (03 Apr 2017)
- Enhancement : The bookmark count is updated with AJAX after bookmarking the post
- Enhancement : Administrator can now limit the number of collections to be created by users
- Enhancement : Administrator can now limit the number of posts to be bookmarked in one collection
Version 3.1 (13 Feb 2017)
- Fixed Bug : Bookmark count not displayed correctly
- Fixed Bug : More than one collections showing as selected at a time
Version 3.0 (24 June 2016)
- New feature : Added configurable setting for displaying Heart Icon for bookmarking the content to Default Collection
- New feature : Added option for Administrator to create multiple collections
Version 2.9 (12 Feb 2016)
- New feature : Added configurable setting for displaying bookmark widget in popup
Version 2.8 (29 Dec 2015)
- New feature : Added configurable option in backend to display the Social buttons on the collection
Version 2.7 (15 Dec 2015)
- New feature : User can now share their private bookmarks on social media
Version 2.6 (26 Nov 2015)
- New feature : Added configurable setting to enable/disable creating new collection
Version 2.5 (9 Nov 2015)
- New feature : Now Bookmark Count is displayed on Posts and Pages in backend
Version 2.4 (27 Oct 2015)
- New feature : Added widget( Top 5 bookmarks ) to show top five bookmarked post
Version 2.3 (13 Oct 2015)
- New feature : Now single post can be bookmarked into multiple collections , added setting in admin panel to enable/disable this feature
Version 2.2 (22 Sep 2015)
- New feature :Admin can now decide whether heart icon should be displayed on bookmark widget or not
Version 2.1 (9 Sep 2015)
- New Feature : Added automatic updates
Version 2.0 (26 Aug 2015)
- Updated: Replaced Timthumb with alternative script
Version 1.9 (14 July 2015)
- Fixed Bug : publiccollection shortcode not working.
- Fixed Bug : Collection count displaying 0 while it has 1.
Version 1.8 (3 Apr 2015)
- Enhanced security
- Admin can now decide whether category bookmarking should be enabled or disabled
Version 1.7 (13 Mar 2015)
- Added feature to display the avatar of users who has bookmarked the post
Version 1.6 (5 Mar 2015)
- Fixed : Bookmarks incorrectly added twice in newly created collection, even when nothing is added in it
Version 1.5 (27 Feb 2015)
- Added feature to display the number of times the post has been bookmarked.
Version 1.4 (31 Jan 2015)
- Added feature to mark new collection public or private. Use [publiccollections] to display public bookmarks.
Version 1.3 (6 Dec 2014)
- Added feature to bookmark category too
Version 1.0 (6 Jan 2014)
- Initial Version of the Bookmarks Plugin
Last Update 2022-04-15T19:09:30+10:00
Jun 26 2022
There have been no answers to this question yet
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.