autosave option for geometry editor.

Laila Sari

Question

you dont’ want to stop and keep saving but if the geometry editor is stil going to randomly crash when I “hide a surface in the tools pallet” obviously I can save everytime I touch something in the editor but having an option to autosave on opening the edit and exiting would be wonderful 
Not saying it’s not a wonderful piece of the program but com’on it’s bad enough it can crash on a major surface delete and I save before those … but  close the little eye icon and good by… that’s absurd.. 
Does it’s internal engine need bigger buffers or something… I realize when it first came out resources were scarce … but I’ve go 64 g and dual processors there’s no way it  should be throwing exceptions. 

I have suggested that Daz hire a master programmer .. not a programmer to redo what the program does but one to go in and rebuild the programs foundations to 2020 machine levels 
Would a program that was happy to run in win xp or mac 10.4 really be written to take advantage of new computing power? 

the program is capable of saying OMG the configuration has changed you need to register to use your net based content… nobody can program that subroutinue to see if the Central is used at all? in which case I don’t need the message. 

Even just a popup.. saying This is unstable save before using would be nice,

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet