Very pregnant Tabby no signs of labor

Guest Anonymous

Question

Hello all I'm new to this forum and this will be my first cat pregnancy. I have a 2 year old Tabby. I brought her to vet June 6 and they took a scan and said she had 3 babies and would deliver within 2 weeks. Here we are on week 4- June 27 with NO signs of labor at all. When should I become concerned? I don't want to bring her to the vet again because she gets super stressed out and breathe's heavily the whole time. She is very sleepy. Most stays near me on the couch on her blanket. She's been laying on her back ( belly up) and her nipples are very pink and crusty. She licks them allot and is so big she can't get to her private area to clean. I did have to help her yesterday because it seemed she either had a loose BM or just a regular one but she was rubbing her butt on the floor and there was a line of brown stool it seemed. So I did help her out and clean her private with a wet wipe. But other than that she's calm, eating, using the bathroom, purring and sleeping. Any advice?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet